Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Staying in the PRC!

                                                                                                                                    

Well our time in China is coming to an end and there is a lot to reflect on. Over the past 11 weeks the four of us have: lead photography classes, small groups, a leadership school, gone to Korea in 2 groups of 2, split up, re-united,made tons of friends and consumed way too much super cheap ice cream. I can already see so much fruit from our time here. One of the students designed some stickers and started a twitter account to encourage people to pray for Korea, raise funds for  aide, and raise awareness( pray4nk@twitter). 
Looking back on our time here i can see Gods faithfulness to us in many challenging situations. There were many times where we had to step out in faith and trust him to lead, guide, and provide. Well, he always came through. We serve a good God! 
Now that this season is coming to an end I found myself praying for guidance for my next step. I realized that it is time for me to make one more huge leap of faith! I realized (through a lot of prayer and council, and lot's of little signs along the way) that the Lord is leading me to stay in China until November! By faith i will stay and continue to be lead by Him daily and trusting Him to provide everything that I need. The plan is to go back into Korea in october and get more pictures and footage. My hope is that my pictures will inspire people to pray for and possibly go to Korea to spread the love.
I'm so thankful to have a super supportive group of family, friends, and leaders in my life!

Needs:
Lots of prayer!
Its costs $700 to go to Korea for 5 days please pray about partnering.

                                                    

                                                                               Yalu River
                                                                                  








No comments:

Post a Comment